Sunday, April 25, 2010

A new way to go?

After arriving in Lucca at lunch time, I crossed an item off my Bucket List, and took a ride around the city walls on a bike - I cerainly enjoyed the change of pace, and delighted at how much quicker it is, but then there were no hills.
I've been to Lucca twice before, but never had time to fit in a ride, but this time - YES!
If you get the chance - DO IT !

I have now walked over 250kms, and although injury and boot issues have seen me fall behind my schedule, I'm happy to report that my feet seem to love my new boots, and that there are no problems, other than a little initial stiffness. Hopefully, I can now start to build up the pace, and once I'm following the coast, I shouldn't have the getting lost issues to slow me down!

Ciao ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment