Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Less than 48 hours to go

It's now getting very real, and the time available to do things is vanishing rapidly!
A special thanks to my children, Fiona and Peter, who have been working hard to ensure that I will still stay in touch while on the road.  Their IT knowledge far exceeds mine (which isn't hard) - but they have spent many hours ensuring my new phone is up and running, that I am able to connect in the most cost-effective way, that I have translations on my web-page, and the latest gizmo being a tracker that will show where I last logged-in.
In some ways I feel a long way removed from the medieval pilgrims who made their way without any such back-up, but at least on a physical level, I intend to match their 'devotion'.  Thanks very much to both of you - your efforts are much appreciated!
Glad to report that my calf is returning to normal, and here's hoping it holds all the way to Santiago.
Next post from Italy - WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment