Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mornington Peninsula Alpaca Breeders Send-off

What a great night last night!
Some of the local Alpaca Breeders got together to give me a send-off and collectively pledged a further $525.00 to the Leukaemia Foundation which takes our total over $5000.00
Thanks to you all for your interest and support.
Pic shows me receiving Pledge from David Daddo, President, MPAB
This followed a successful show weekend for us, with our Junior Female winning a very strong Fawn class, and our young male, Bositano, winning Intermediate Champion Suri.   It was a good day, having family there to support me, and my grandson Alexander enjoying his first show.
My leg felt stronger today, so I think the rest and stretching is bringing it round (touch wood)!
I've just tapered off my training earlier than intended!
Only 8 days before I leave - Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment