Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Springtime continues!

We now have 4 cria safely arrived, and it has been a steep learning curve, as mum #3 suffered a prolapsed uterus, which necessitated an early morning emergency call to the vet. All well now, and it's fascinating to watch the new bubs charging around the paddocks. With the changing spring weather it has been a constant round of cria coats on, coats off, in to the shed, out of the shed - time and again as the weather changes. In a few weeks they will be strong enough to cope on their own, but for the time being, they need the extra protection.
On the camino front, research continues on mapping my own path, and I have now booked the first 3 nights from Assisi. Also had my medical check-ups, and it's all systems go! Less than a month to Xmas, and I'm sure the time will fly until I leave in 128 days time!

No comments:

Post a Comment