Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Greetings

Got a plug in on talkback radio on 774 the other day, as a result of which I've had a photographer contact me who has himself walked the Camino, and who may be interested in recording my journey. It would make it a very different experience from what I had contemplated, but we will talk again!
The Leukaemia Foundation now have their own donations page established, so I have been the guinea pig for the site, ironing out the bugs, but it is now ok and I have been able to personalise a few things on my page, which you can find at http://my.imisfriendraising.com.au/personalPage.aspx?SID=87431.
Son Peter has been busy finalising my website, and we can now link to the donations page - hopefully it will be finished for Xmas !!!!
Please visit at www.assisi2santiago.com
I have been working with a personal trainer for 2 months, and after Xmas I will start my longer walks. Fortunately, there are lots of excellent trails on the Peninsula, and I look forward to seeing more of it at walking pace.
In the meantime I wish you all Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Buon Natale, and Feliz Navidad.

No comments:

Post a Comment